Neptune NT-1290 12V 9Ah Battery SLA Sealed Lead Acid
- Neptune NT-1290 12 Volt 9 Amp Sealed Lead Acid Hi-Capacity Rechargeable Battery
- Length: 5.94" Width: 2.56" Height: 3.70" - F2 Terminal
- 12-Month Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support from AAA Security Depot since 1991
- Sealed AGM design makes batteries leak free, maintenance free high performance Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries
- Neptune batteries come fully charged and ready to go once delivered. Simply connect your battery to the application and you are ready to go
12 Volt 9 Amp-Hour Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries with F2 Terminals by Neptune Power Products are constructed with lead calcium alloy and absorbed glass mat AGM technology which allows a completely maintenance-free and high-performance operation. Fiberglass mat separators and high cell compression extend battery life by delivering superior vibration resistance from the most extreme conditions. All 12V 9Ah Neptune brand AGM batteries are manufactured with the highest quality materials and rigorously tested to ensure safety, OEM compatibility, effectiveness and optimal performance.
NT1290 12V 9Ah Battery Features:
- Patented sealed post prevents corrosion which gives extended battery life
- No spills, no leaks, and no water to check
- Extreme vibration resistance to ensure maximum conductivity
- High Cranking Amps & Low Self-Discharge Rate
- Ready for Immediate Use
NT1290 12V 9Ah Battery Specifications:
- Model: NT1290
- Dimensions : (H) 3.72" x (L) 5.94" (W) 2.56"
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Volts: 12V
- Polarity: [+ -]
- Terminal Type: F2
- Condition: New
Also Replaces: RBC2 equivalent, CP1290, CPSBK2, Cyberpower UPS CPS700AVR AVR and CPS825AVR AVR Series, EP1234W, HR1234W, HR-1234W-F2
|Product Name||Neptune NT-1290 12V 9Ah Battery SLA Sealed Lead Acid|
|Display request for quote||No|
Steve W. published 03/29/2021 following an order made on 03/23/2021
Used for a Best Technologies Patriot 280VA UPS. Excellent Upgrade from the 7AH Battery. Tested with a 100W equivalent LED light as a load, it ran for just over 3 hours continuously before the low voltage alarm began. Most Impressive !