Neptune NT-12180 12V 18Ah Battery SLA Sealed Lead Acid
- Length: 7.13"" Width: 3.03"" Height: 6.57"" - Nut & Bolt Terminal
- Sealed AGM design makes batteries leak free, maintenance free high performance Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries.
- 12-Month Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
Neptune Power Replacement Batteries meet and even exceed manufacturers specifications, Superior Design, High Quality, long lasting working life 3-5 Floating time range, High Quality ABS material Fire Resistant, The Latest Technology grid design and paste formulation, AGM ™ high standard separators.
Every Battery shipment is tested to Guarantee Hi- Performance & Longevity. Our Batteries Feature high discharge design, wide operating temperature range, and long expected service life.
Neptune NT-12180 12 Volts 18 Amp replacement battery feature Valve-Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) SLA Sealed Lead Acid Battery Technology, making them safe to operate in any position, near people and sensitive equipment.
Manufactured under Japanese Quality standard, Environment Certificated Plant and facilities with:
- ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems.
- ISO 14001 Environment Management System (EMS).
- Health and 14001 Safety Environment Standards certification.
- Under UL (Underwriters Laboratories) certifying Quality and manufacturing processes.
Install your new NT-12180 Batteries in your device using the same original configurations and existing cables and connectors. Please check your battery for dimensions and Terminals prior to ordering as manufacturers may change requirements without notice.
Beware Of SLA Batteries Without UL, UR, CE & ISO Symbols To Guarantee Quality & Genuine Specification Certifications. All Neptune batteries Are Manufactured In our Certified ISO Factories To Our Specifications.
|Product Name||Neptune NT-12180 12V 18Ah Battery SLA Sealed Lead Acid|
|Display request for quote||No|
Daniel B. published 08/26/2020 following an order made on 08/15/2020
Much more reasonably priced than the the big stores, works just as good
Glen M. published 07/16/2020 following an order made on 07/09/2020
Outside Battery looks banged up and scratched. I ordered 2 and they both look like they have been used previously.