Honeywell LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7" full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
Honeywell Intrusion L7000 LYNX TOUCH 7"DISPLAY W/VIDEO
- 7" color graphic touchscreen - Resolution 800 x 480 pixels - 16.7 million colors - Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface - Easy to understand icons - Menu driven navigation - Quick, accurate programming - Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing - Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support - Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection - Two-way voice over Wi-Fi - Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: - Thermostats - Water valves - Door locks - Sirens - Lighting - Scenes, schedules and rules - Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect - Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) - Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package - Traffic - News - Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) - End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect - Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices - Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function - Up to four garage doors per system - Unique garage door icon - View and monitor garage door status - Auto-secure feature - Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect - Garage door control* - Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules - Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device - Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android - Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
|Product Name||Honeywell LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7" full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible|
Write Your Own Review