Honeywell 5808W3 Wireless Photoelectric Smoke/Heat Detector
- Improved Robust RF Field Strength: The distance between the detector and receiver has been significantly increased without the need for a repeater
- Smart Check: A signal is sent to the control panel when the detector requires cleaning. This allows a regular nonemergency service call to clean the detector before it goes into alarm.
- Approved UL Listings for Residential and Commercial Applications: Both residential and commercial installation requirements are met
- Additional LED Status Indicators: Identifying between alarm or trouble conditions is a snap with green and red LED status indicators. A green LED denotes a normal condition while the red LED indicates abnormal conditions.
- Easy to install Mounting Base: The sturdy mounting base allows the detector to be more easily installed on uneven surfaces (i.e. stucco). The mounting base has larger mounting ports which accommodate drywall anchors for easy surface mounting.
Honeywells 5808W3 is a 3V lithium powered, photoelectronic smoke/heat detector with a built-in wireless transmitter. It is intended for use with any 5800 Series Wireless Receiver/Transceiver for residential installations (for commercial installations, the 5881ENHC or the 5883H receiver is required).
The transmitter can send alarm, tamper, maintenance (when control panels are equipped to process maintenance signals), and battery condition messages to the systems receiver. Smoothing algorithms minimize nuisance alarms by smoothing out short term spikes from dust and smoke, virtually eliminating nuisance alarms.
Since there are no holes to drill or wires to run, you can preserve the beauty of the building while protecting it. The 5808W3 is an ideal smoke detector for those difficult to wire locations, applications where room aesthetics are critical, or where hazardous materials exist.
All models also feature a restorable, builtin, fixed temperature (135F) thermal detector that is also capable of sensing a pre-freeze condition if the temperature is below 41F.
|Display request for quote||No|