CSB HR1227W FR 12V 27W F2 High Rate AGM Battery
- Length: 3.5"" x 2.8"" x 4"" - F2 Terminals
- Sealed AGM design makes batteries leak free, maintenance free high performance Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries.
- 12-Month Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
HR 1227W is specially designed for high efficient discharge application. Its characteristics are small volume, light weight and high discharge efficiency. It can be used for more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service, or three to five yeas in standby service.
HR stands for High Rate Discharge. This series is a high energy, high intensity, and high quality output electrical energy product series with 20% more energy density than same volume products at high rate discharge characteristics. Main features as follow:
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as ""Dry charge"" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
|Product Name||CSB HR1227W FR 12V 27W F2 High Rate AGM Battery|
|Display request for quote||No|