CSB GP1272F2 12V 7.2Ah Battery SLA Sealed Lead Acid
- Length: 5.9"" x 2.6"" x 3.9"" - F2 Terminal
- Sealed AGM design makes batteries leak free, maintenance free high performance Sealed Lead Acid (SLA) batteries.
- 12-Month Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
GP 1272 is a general purpose battery up to 5 years in standby service or more than 260 cycles at 100% discharge in cycle service.
GP stands for General Purpose. The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product, and the first generation delicate product in our company. Main features as follow:
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, gassing will be less.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material could be frame retardant ABS or PP with ranking UL 94V-0 by model.
- Standby use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- Batteries are strictly tested by our patented computer charge/discharge system.
- ISO9001, 14001, OHSMS 18001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 1989 (file number MH14533).
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as ""Dry charge"" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.
|Display request for quote||No|